The google 3D image feature is the latest addition to the google image features. Google currently gives this feature for Tiger, Alligator, Angler fish, Brown bear, Cat, Cheetah, Dog, Duck, Eagle, Emperor penguin, Giant panda, Goat, Hedgehog, Horse, Lion, Macaw, Octopus, Shark, Shetland pony, Snake, Tiger, Turtle, and Wolf. Steps to use this feature are as follows:
Google 3d image feature for android
1. Type tiger on Google and search it. The following screen will appear on your mobile.
2. Now you have to scroll down and click on view in 3D.
3. After doing 2nd step the following screen will appear now click on view in your space.
4. After third step the following screen will appear now you have to tilt your mobile according to the instructions shown on your mobile screen.
5. After producing 3D image using the fourth step the following screen will appear. Users can also click images of these 3d images by pressing the button which is highlighted in a yellow box.
Here are some pictures of this image feature.
To want to know in detail and for further information regarding this go tutorial video link of google 3d image feature on my channel all in one stuff video link.